Below you will find our policies. We are highly transparent about what we offer and what we expect of those who rent our property. Take a look and see if our rules match your needs!
- A booking fee of 50% of the total value of the event package is required to confirm rental of WHITE BARN Estate. The booking fee serves as a hold for the contracted date and is deducted from the final invoice.
- A refundable damage/cleaning deposit of $500 is required one month prior to the event for damage occurring to the facility or if additional cleanup is required as a result of the event.
- Full payment is required 45 days prior to the event.
- Payment via cash or check is preferred.
- Processing fee of 3.5% for payment by credit or debit card.
- A $35 charge will be assessed on all returned checks.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, RESCHEDULING
- In the event of a cancellation, fees paid-to-date are non-refundable renter shall not assign or transfer this agreement or sublet any portion thereof without the written consent of the owner. The renter herein is an independent contractor and not the agent or employee of the owner. Refunds will not be made for inclement weather. Should the original contract date be cancelled and rescheduled for a new date, a fee of 15% of the event price will be accessed. This only applies if the cancellation occurs less than 6 months prior to contracted date. Should the original contracted date be rescheduled for a new date, a new contract will be required.
- WHITE BARN Estate Exclusive Package: Friday 10am–10pm; Saturday 10am-11pm; Sunday 10 am-2pm.
- Saturday Nuptials: 10 am – 10 pm.
- Alcohol service will end 45 minutes prior to the scheduled ending time of the event.
- Music will end 15 minutes prior to scheduled ending time of the event.
- Guests are to be off the premises by 11 pm.
- Clean-up is to be complete Sunday 2pm.
- The client assumes full responsibility for any damage to the facilities and grounds including any caused by vendor contracted by the client to be on the premises.
- The client forfeits their $500 deposit if any damage occurs to the facilities. If the damages exceed $500 the client will be billed for the additional amount.
- The client assumes all liability for the service of alcohol.
- Self-service of alcohol is not permitted.
- A properly licensed caterer must provide alcohol services or the client must hire a licensed bar tender.
- Alcohol service will only begin after the ceremony and not prior.
- Alcohol service is limited to and will not exceed 4 hours.
- Non-alcoholic beverages and food must be served while alcohol is being consumed or served.
- No underage drinking is allowed. This includes the bride and groom.
- Guests are not allowed to bring alcohol onto the premises.
- WHITE BARN Estate reserves the right to terminate alcohol service should problems be observed.
- Caterers of the client’s choice are permitted.
- A meeting between the caterer and WHITE BARN Estate must be arranged if the caterer has not previously provided services here.
- Caterers are responsible for the removal of all their items, garbage and equipment by the close of the event.
- Caterers are prohibited from dumping ice, food, grease, or any other substance on the facility grounds.
- Disc jockey’s (DJ) and small music groups of the client’s choice are permitted.
- A meeting between the client’s DJ/entertainer and WHITE BARN Estate must be arranged if they have not previously provided service here.
- The client assumes full responsibility for the contracted entertainers.
- WHITE BARN Estate reserves the right to control the noise level of any music.
- WHITE BARN Estate is not responsible for any items or equipment set up in advance of the event or left unattended.
- No tape is to be applied to any barn floor surface.
- Care must be taken to not damage or scar floors.
- All equipment must be removed from the premises at the end of the event.
- No nails are to be driven into any of the buildings or trees.
- No tape is to be applied to any barn floor for any purpose.
- The use of confetti and jewels is discouraged. If used please be diligent in gathering them.
- Candles or open flames are not permitted.
- All decorations, flowers, etc. must be removed by the close of the event.
- Facility access for set up and decorating is allowed only during the rented time frame.
- WHITE BARN Estate is not responsible for items delivered to the facility.
- The Client shall monitor and be responsible for the behavior of all guests in attendance, including children.
- WHITE BARN Estate shall not be held liable for accidents or injuries that should occur to any person attending the event.
- WHITE BARN Estate shall not be held responsible for any injuries suffered due to the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- WHITE BARN Estate is not responsible for damage to or theft from vehicles while parked on the premises.
- Children of all ages must be supervised and cannot be left unattended.
- Animals will not be permitted on the premises, however, service animals on a case by case basis may be allowed and must be authorized prior to the event.
- Client must provide adequate containment devices for any animal brought to the event.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIN AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bare feet are not allowed on the premises. Shoes are to be worn at all times.
- Fireworks of any kind are not permitted.
- Rice, birdseed, confetti, glitter, silk flower petals or similar items may not be scattered or thrown.
- All items, décor, personal belongings, food, and beverages brought onto the premises must be removed at the close of the event; except those items rented from a rental company that will be picked up the next day.
- Smoking is not allowed on the premises.
- A large garbage container is located on the South side of the Grainery and can be utilized, however, any and all excess garbage including bottles, and food waste, the client or caterer must remove by the close of the event.
- The client is responsible for any rental items for your event beside what WHITE BARN Estate provides. This includes delivery, setup, take down, and return.
- Photos taken prior to or during the event may be used for display or publicity purposes for WHITE BARN Estate events. Client may request, in writing, the photos of their event not be used.
- Parking will be allowed in designated areas only. (WHITE BARN Estate staff may, upon request, allow access for loading and unloading, and will be allowed only with the direction and supervision of a WHITE BARN Estate staff member.)